Monday, April 6, 2009

This is fact not fiction...

for the first time in years...




For some reason talking to certain people brings back a lot of memories...high school memories to be exact, and this song right here, definitely reminds me of high school, haha and a certain person who I wish I could've hung out with more, I don't think this person ever figured out how much I cared about him, and there were things I'd do for him that no one would ever think of me doing...its cool though, cause when i look back at all the good and random times it makes me happy... I honestly don't know what got me thinking about this but I most def. wish things were like they used to be..haha
Btw, if you're reading this and you know who you are, take me up on the offer and lets chill on the real forreal like the old days, kay?



anyways, recap on the past weekend
PCN practice
Santa Monica Pier
3rd street promenade
Oceannnn wataahhhhh
backyard fun with fire & a machete
Jam Sesh/photo sesh/chill sesh/riddle sesh
Giraffes, dinosaurs, arcades and ninja turtle hats
i love uci, hopefully this is something i can be saying again next year


Post Scriptum:
imy speed demon and your car with the snake LOL <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ripthestars12; everyone has mitochondria