Saturday, November 7, 2009

Reconnecting

Basically, I want to spend everyday laughing with those exceptional ones where we have to taste melancholy or get ourselves through times when its appropriate to be in that state of being. I want to thank my family and everyone else who's helped me along the way. I want to help others and see them succeed with the advice I give them.I want to live in San Francisco one day and chill all day by the bay, on the real. I want to be able to say I made a name for myself and made my family happy even though I've already put them through so much. I want to constantly be able to tell my friends how proud I am to be called one of their friends without feeling awkward saying it because its always an honor to be in their presence. I want to find love and not have it be that fake type of love but that I don't need to live with you but I can't live without you type of love. I want to dream and fulfill my dreams to the best of my abilities until I can no longer dream at all. Lastly, I want to be up there with God and one day be able to say that I lived the life we both wanted me to live. Word up.
p.s. RIP Grandma Nena


Post Scriptum:
'93 til infinity

No comments: