Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Summertime in the KCC

"you're not down" <-- stupid phrase that's got my tongue
5am tennis was a bust, Thanks a lot TOOTSIE! (jk)
I went running instead and served for a bit, helloooo summer school students, I found you CJAY!, and Jayren lives in LA now, sayyy whaaat? Nobody answers their phone anymore, pshhhh, I just wanted to say: "good morning, good morning!", but nooo. It's okay though, they'll need me eventually. lol
I want that pikachu hat that PJ was wearing in his pictures from Japan, oh! and that Sebastian the crab hat that litto boy wore at the Morningside Talent Show (+the little mermaid's face, hahahahaha!). oh gosh, it was sad.

Red meat and french fries are no longer welcome, unless my dad gets mad at me again and i HAVE to, oh well, I won't starve. I need to clean my room cause I found two scary spiders, like FREAAAK!, I woke up and it was in front of my face, how disgusting. I thought my room was my safe haven too.
Those Threadless shirts need to come in already, I need to send in my financial aid appeal cause I'm negligent, and I really really really want a summer job !!
Hey boy who has a twin cousin from a different race and has a hammer,
Im really diggin' your myspace profile song right now, its been on repeat hahah Thanks for reminding me about that song.

I'M IN A 90'S FIX still
En Vogue, Janet Jackson, Montell Jordan, TLC, even Hanson
and "SUMMERTIME IN THE LBC" is stuck in my head like on the real fo' real.
I hope today is productive, 'cause I'm tired of wasting summer days just sitting in front of the computer because everyone says its too hot to do anything else, jeez, there's nothing to do at my house, come save me, I'll clean your room for you, or buy you gas, maybe even give you a back massage.

Post Scriptum:

Lets get SNO FUN

No comments: