Saturday, June 21, 2008

Listen close 'cause I don't Boast

"Darlin' open your eyes and let me show you the light"
Thursday: Beverly's kickback/BBQ = smart& final, save mart aka where's the cabbage (lettuce)?? , then Ranch Market to go get bit by the snake even though that rumor is untrue. Wow, Banana chips and sour patch kids, "I only eat the RED ones!!!"..."I want a maple donut", lets go get some said Karen; but instead we get ice cream, whoa, my favorite one too!; OH and btw, I make my Food look 'pretty' =)
Friday: 7 PM tennis was a Bust toooo, FTW??!. lol Kmart with my sister, new tennis balls and nail polish, Score!.. Andrew didn't have any shoes on, hahaha; went to my Ate's house, ate Pssssgetti, garlic bread and salad, salad, salaaaad. Andrew gets frustrated, hahaha he couldn't put the dinosaurs on the side of the couch, Angel says 'what's wrong with you??' and Andrew keeps crying from the frustration of not being able to place his dinos on the side of the couch, its okay kid.
Saturday: I wish I could've gone to the beach. Got 2 cars washed, but the cchs junior class did not do a good job, sorry guys, its cool though I donated my 10 bucks, haha actually not me, my daddy. Stayed home, chilled, then Ryan's house, new ideas, pictures for 7 dollaaaas?? wow, thanks Rite Aid, you'll be seeing me and my usb soon.

"I see you in a lonely place, how could you be so blue?, you're still regretting the love you left, left behind"

At this moment, at this time, my conscious state of mind is telling me to do something against my subconscious state of mind, for it is those exact people, places, things and sources of insanity that feed my sanity. Understand? Neither do I.

Take chances make mistakes

I don't like failing, cause it leads me to success. SUCK IT UP! May you never give up on an opportunity because you were frightened by its outcome, this is how you lose yourself, this is how you lose your touch, this is how you lose your sense of being. Take the chances before they pass, before they pass you by.

HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO IMPROVE YOURSELF
if you never put forth the simple effort to begin with
you need to look at the other side; the grass isn't always greener there but what you may find is that there is still grass on the other side that you can fall on even if its not as comforting as your own

POST SCRIPTUM:
God, save the humans

No comments: