Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Facis me laeta

Congrats Boston =)
and my statement still stands that I don't have a fav. team
6AM Tennis was a Bust! Gahh, I just wanna play hahaha.

Yesterday was pretty fun, chilled with them cool kids at Magoos, watched the game, and Emmanuel fell out of Mary's car and slammed the door into some black car. LOL. I've decided that I'm gonna do whatever it takes to keep 'this' going (its a memo to myself). I think that he finally said 'IT' (yet another memo to myself). One day everything will work out fine, the world will be at peace, starvation will end, poverty and strife will seize to exist, and everyone will go to that special place in the sky. And I want a 'Summer 2008' wish list, I think i'll start it now.
HERE WE GO:
Get my license already
Hangout with all the goofheads
Get a summer job
Chill with ALL of my friends at least once
Jump into the ocean
Tell a boy I'm interested
Do a certain thing with my sis/crystal.
Visit another state or country (LV doesn't count)
Sleep at the tennis courts
Buy 10 new outfits in one day
Party in Richgrove
Go camping
Have a FUN bonfire
Stay on the phone all night
Go fishing
Fall asleep under the stars
Say I love you to a new person
Play Texas Hold 'em w/ A & C
Go to 5 parties in one day
Purchase my own Camera
Not laugh when I get tickled
Draw something new
Slow down time
Talk to someone idk at UCI

POST SCRIPTUM:
Edgar Jr. we're gonna plan something great.

No comments: