Monday, June 16, 2008

Taste of Melancholy

hmm...Saturday
(Rest in peace Grandpa Pas)
Strangely enough I've found a sort of peacefulness and beauty in funerals; how it brings out a roller coaster of emotions and draws together people from all over who may or may not have met each other before just to immerse themselves in the thousands of memories they've shared or wished they've shared with the deceased.
I met some real cool new relatives though... especially those from New York; I have a new favorite uncle, his name is Les, who's in his late forties, has a six pack, and dresses like a 20 year old with his vest and white Asics. Then there's that one Uncle (Alan) who I recently found out designs top of the line bags, purses, belts, etc. for the famous. Haha, it was so random. oh and RACHEL!, she's so cooool, going to a music conservatory in New York and living that chill city life, I wish we stayed there longer.

All in all, last week was interesting
Gradnite (061108) = I'm LeeAnn's lucky charm
Irvine
(061308) = leaving at 6am and getting lost with my parents

Sactown (061408) = My joy in the morbidness of life
Happy Father's Day (061508) = Lakers vs. Celtics
Post Scriptum:
Thank you Eldrin Abuyen, like I said, "I'll love you FOREVER"hahaha



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gay.