Sunday, August 17, 2008

Chapter 1: Departure

August is officially the month that a lot of close people are gonna begin to leave this small town of Delano. A small town filled with amazing people that feed off of the raw energy that comes from this place we all have come to realize brought us all together.
  • August 19, 2008: Claudia leaves back to the United Kingdom
  • August 21, 2008: Brian leaves to the Navy
  • August 22, 2008: Candice leaves to Brigham Young University
    • Beau leaves to the University of Arizona
  • August 24, 2008: Rolly,Crystal and Mary leave to Las Vegas
  • August 25, 2008: Justin leaves to the Air Force
And you know what? I can honestly say that I'll miss all their laughs, their wonderful stories and just their presence in general until we see each other again. But for the rest of us who leave in September, lets make our last official month here a good one.
Anyways enough of the pouting around about August, I'm just extremely grateful I met you guys and I truly do not know who I would be or where I would end up if you guys weren't there to support me and keep me going. =)

Lets take it from the beginning of the week
Monday: went to Ryan's house and watched the others; stopped by starbucks; went back to Ryan's and finished the movie
Tuesday: saw 3 shooting stars; and made 2 wishes; talked to LeeAnn on the phone
Wednesday: Told Brian and Justin what my two wishes were and talked to them on the phone
Friday: Watched Mirrors with Bree,her fam and my triplet; then went to Candices and scared Steven, went outside and drank pixie stix courtesy of Brian then went to go get my beautiful board
Saturday: Went to Brian's house and played the 'Touch Game'.. let out some long awaited feelings and tears were out and about; played the opposite of the 'Touch Game' with a funny interpretation, all I can say is 'whats yo' flava?'. Then the infamous fishbowl game, thats always fun, STUPID Beau and that PINK COWBOY HAT!.. hahah Jeff picked up me and Justin, then stopped by Bev's, kinda didn't go well sorry bout that so we left; looked at Jeff's engine and the magical screwdriver fixed the car that wouldn't start; then back to Brian's for more chit chat/hanging out
Sunday: 'Good Morning!'s...Went to Ryan's, Rachma and Stephanie Gines, sayyy whaa??..Claudia Hyphy's myspace, hahaha.. watched 'Sydney White' AKA Brittany Black..Awww Dopey's the best..went to Taco bell and had some more bonding moments there, found out Justin and I could read each others minds, i mean it should've been obvious.. Claudia can't count hahahha when she's telling us how many years in high school they have in the UK, LEGENDS OF THE HIDDEN TEMPLE?..i got so confused, hahah Thanks for coloring in my board guys! you're awesome, haha and thanks justin for helping out a lot with that board, its coming along soo nicely.
Shout out to Breehie for the rides

This past week was so much fun, major kudos to everyone who has made it that fun..it all started after I told Brittany "We haven't hung out all summer, lets start"..aww Brian don't worry about studying too much, I'm sure you'll do fine, I believe in you, i mean going to the Navy was practically set for you right? I think you have some sort of knowledge about it by now,..Justin I hope you find a job; thanks Ryan for being a 'Winner!' hahahha...oh and I'm glad we have been hanging out, cause its been a BLAST!. most definitely!<333

Post Scriptum:
"I'm trying to pull your shorts down so I can put my knee there"- Justin to Jeff
HAHHAHAH good job


No comments: