Thursday, August 21, 2008

Chapter 2: I smile when I'm sad

Aww, Brian . I wish you luck and hope you have a safe flight/stay in Illinois. I'm sure that Graduation day will come sooner than we all think.

For now, I'm gonna have to leave this blog like this, I can't handle thinking about the fact everyone's leaving already, and Beau you're leaving like tomorrow, wow and Candace too.

Photobucket

..ok so all of you have, you've made me laugh, you've made me smile, you've gotten me through some really rough times but most importantly you've made me cry, because crying is the only way I can show you guys how much you really mean to me; thank you for sticking by my side and for understanding me even when you never understood what was going on.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Brian!! He's graduating this Friday. I can't wait till he comes back. I love you too Lorena! You're awesome! Oh, I found your blog off of EJ's blog. lol

How have you been?