Sunday, August 24, 2008

Chapter 3: So I tell myself

"I just need some time alone before I'm ready to come back home"

I don't think I will ever finish that blog I made for Brian, and even making this one is hard because today Crystal, Rolly, Mary and Eldrin left Delano. w/e I said I wouldn't cry or be sad for you guys cause I wanted you guys to experience something new and live life, but I never expected it to be so hard to say 'SEE YOU LATER'. Because even though its not a goodbye, its still a long ways until I actually get to see you guys, like I can't just come over and say what're we doing tonight? or call Crystal and say things like "are you going to our "Other house"", "the boys are over at my house, are they going to yours later?", " want me to buy you sno fun before i come over?" and Ell, you better come play tennis with me at 5am when I call you, and you better not throw away those post it notes, cause sticking those on your car always made me laugh. Thank you for all your advice Rolly, I always tried to follow what you say and not try so hard to fit in, and Mary hanging out with you was always so funny, summer 06, i'll never forget that.

..just those small little memories keep me going cause I know i'll see you guys, you're not dead obviously, its just that you're so far away and I wish that I could've spent a little more time with you, I was just so bummed out I didn't want anybody to see me really cause i hate giving other people that same feeling of being sad. Idk, but seriously thank you for everything guys, for giving me the best summer ever
yes, 2008 was the best year I've lived so far and no I'm not kidding


Good luck with everything, I love you guys and Take care


btw,
"and everytime I close my eyes, I thank the lord that I've got you and you've got me too"

Post Scriptum:
this blog isn't complete either, for the same reason as the last one

No comments: